Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Splendid China Dragons Tattoo



What does a Chinese dragon tattoo depicting a man?

First for me, a Chinese dragons tattooss human influences on the power they want to express, I have a Chinese dragon tattoo representing wisdom, I have a mystical dragon, which concerns the surreal beauty that I have in me to represent that of my background and my first in English to represent my inner growth.

2.i think that is not only a way of everything else, but it shows his personality. They are magical in any way. Earth, water or air. I think they are as sweet as any other creature, but when they get angry. can not prevent it. And this man wants to know. They want to be so strong, no power of arrest.

A third tattooss doorman of a man would be a force of warriors and skills. Someone to be wary of, because he knows a hundred ways to kill. He is his own man, do not follow and fear no one. He is a loner but not lonely, it works better away from human distractions. He is someone to count on someone to keep an eye on and someone to learn. It can survive and control any situation. Keep an eye on the male dragons.

The Chinese Dragon Tattoo is a woman?

1. Dragon tattoos are a woman would be a provision blazing hot. And 'independent and intelligent, does not need a man. It 'a female version of the male dragon tattoos, but he is far more ruthless, cunning, treacherous and deceitful. If a man tries to deal with him, he, too, pity, crucify him. He is well educated and articulate. Beware the dragon tattoo girl.

2. Dragon tattoos are women, for me is his strength, loyalty and protective. Especially if you have family, you feel very much at heart. Female tattoos dragons are know to be very protective of their nests. So these women would be his symbol of his inner strength, to warn everyone, do not be confused with what is important to him.

3. Chinese Dragons tattooss I think is a woman, when provoked, will become fierce (which shows how angry and upset that can arrive), in other words, be afraid, very afraid. Depending on how the woman produces, have physical (in a destructive way). I also believe that a dragon tattoo represents how a woman can be direct in a way she speaks her mind and always tell it like it is (though it may hurt someone's feelings) A final thing, I also think the tattoo Dragon depicts a woman not afraid to be herself, no matter what others think of him. And leave comments and all I can say about it, go down. It takes a strong woman who is comfortable with it and not what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment